Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Google Certified Trainer!

So it is official -- I'm now a Google Certified Trainer. I'm super excited about this opportunity and look forward to helping people learn how to use Gsuite Education Apps to enhance teaching and learning. The last time I was truly this stoked about my own professional development was when I become an Apple Distinguished Educator. This was a serious milestone for me and caps off a year long odyssey. I first decided to get my Level 1 Certification as a leader, because CDS was requiring all teachers to do it. Then I moved on to Level 2 this school year. I was so happy with my success in the Level 2 exam, I decided to jump right in for the Trainer Level. It has been a year of some serious highs and lows, but this is certainly one of the highs. And now I'd like to encourage others to challenge themselves. Have you been putting off taking the exams? Have you been sitting on the fence about it? Are you doubting your abilities? Don't! Don't hold yourself back. If I can achieve this, anybody can do it. Get out there and do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment