Monday, March 28, 2022

Blog Rebrand

During the last year and a half, I have struggled to continue my blog. I haven't really felt inspired to post content. At first, I thought I was dealing with Covid fatigue, but after some time, I realized it was something else entirely. I have decided to rebrand my blog to be about food and travel, two things I'm passionate about, but don't really have an outlet for these two topics other than Instagram. I will still occasionally post about EdTech or education, but I feel like those two topics dominate enough of my life that I would like my blogging to be about other things. If this turns you off, I'm sorry, but this is my blog and this is the new direction for me. I will be posting about some food and travel experiences here in Korea and then about my move to Cambodia. 

No comments:

Post a Comment